CRETE / Κρήτη © 

There are infinite possibilities how to discover this small continent with more then 35 million olive trees. You can imagine the production of the olive oil, not to mention the taste of the Cretan olives. No wonder Crete is known to have the most healthy Mediterranean cuisine.

There are more than 2000 types of spices and herbs on the island, 160 of which are endemic, like diktamos. Most of them can be used in the kitchen or in medicine. With not a lot of effort you can pick up plenty of them by HIKING around gorges, paths – also E4, plateaus, hills and mountains of the intact Cretan nature.

The TOURS through genuine nature with a stops at the churches with the frescoes of the Cretan Byzantine sacral art, drive through traditional villages to the plateaus surrounded by the mountains and through the pine forests with the views over the bays for a swim or water sports and to enjoy UNIQUE CULINARY experience by tasting the domestic food in traditional places / taverns or under the palm-leaves roof of the tavern next to the pearl clean deep blue-green sea certainly signifies unique experience of Crete.

 

 

Price = from 984,00 €/ 2 persons.

Included in the price: transfer from Herakleion airport or port and v.v., 7 nights in apartment (kitchen with living room, bedroom, bathroom, balcony or terrace with a sea view; to the beach is just 100 m), 2 guided tours with included excellent Cretan culinary and organization of the travel.

 * tours: 

A) Jeep tour: church of Panagia Kera with frescoes from 13th century traditional village of Kritsa – Plateau of Katharo – one of the most beautiful islands’ beaches Istro paraliaki with lunch at the tavern with the roof made of palm leaves resting next to the sea

B) roman settlement of Lato  Plateau of Lassithi / Zeus’ cave 

C) Toplou monastery palm forest of   Vai beach Monastiraki / tavern with genuine domestic food

D) picturesque Ag. Nikolaos – the highest jet-set place Elounda – Areti  monastery – Neapoli olive press one of the most beautiful islands’ beaches Istro paraliaki with lunch at the tavern with the roof made of palm leaves resting next to the sea

 Note / IMPORTANT:

  • Booking should be made at least 1 month before arrival.
  • Aberrance of booking is not possible; possible is assignment to the other person!

Payment:

30% of the total value of the travel by booking; the rest of the total value of the travel (70%) has to be paid latest one (1) day before the arrival.

  • Do have your travel insurance with you.