CRETE / Κρήτη – where TRAVEL MEANS GENUINE EXPERIENCE

The biggest Greek island – Crete with its unique position between three continents and three seas is the birth place of the highest pantheon god Zeus. It’s serenity, cordiality, homeliness, special energy of the remains of over 4500 years old Minoan palaces of the oldest European civilization, beautiful sacral Byzantine art of churches and monasteries, traditional villages, agricultural plateaus in the heart of the mountains, gorges, caves, mountain ranges with the picks over of 2000 m high, Venetian capital, picturesque town with the lake, the highest jet-set place, islet with golden sand beach and protected cedars of Lebanon, the most hospitality natives, the genuine culinary art and intact nature treasures is still existent paradise.

 

Imprima celebrates its 13th anniversary, therefor we give you as A PRESENT 10% discount of total value of the travel!!!

All of these and more you can experience by guiding of the professional tourist guide. 

All that you need is to arrange your own transport; we arrange all the rest! 

–          You’ll be picked up at the Herakleion airport or port

–          Transfer to your place

–          Placing / apartment (kitchen with living room, separate bedroom, bathroom, balcony ali terrace) … to one of the most beautiful beaches is just 100 m

–          7 nights’ lodgings

–          2 tours by your choice

–          Transfer to the Herakleion airport or port

TERM: arrival / departure: all year

Booking for children until 3 years old free of charge.

 PRICE  = 484 €

Note / IMPORTANT:

  • Aberrance of booking is not possible; possible is assignment to the other person!

Payment: 30% of the total value of the travel by booking; the rest of the total value of the travel (70%) has to be paid latest one (1) day before the arrival.

  • Do have your travel insurance with you.
  • Next to the term please do indicate 2 tours! (A + B, B + C, A + C, …)

Welcome!!!

elena@imprima.si / www.imprima.si

 

Elena